12.05.2011

Dove Make Friends With Your Hair Contest!







Dove recently had a Make Friends With Your Hair Contest, which received so many funny entries! On the Dove Hair Facebook page you can vote on your favorite video and then stay tuned because during the week of December 12th, as they will be revealing the latest lucky Dove Real Woman to appear in a Dove TV ad!  While you’re on the site make sure to check out hair how-to video tutorials featuring Dove Celebrity Stylist Mark Townsend and learn how Rashida Jones finally made friends with her hair.


Dove sent me their new Nourishing Oil Care collection for dry, rough and frizzy hair to try out. This collection features Weightless Nutri-Oil™ technology – a unique bend of natural almond, coconut, and mineral oils – that penetrates hair to nourish without weighing it down for soft, smooth and shiny results. It’s also the only U.S. brand to formulate hair care products with this particular combination of oils. 


After using the Dove Nourishing Oil Care collection for a couple weeks, I've noticed that my hair definitely has more shine and is quite a bit smoother! My favorite products in the collection are the antifrizz serum and the daily treatment conditioner. During winter, I typically experience more frizz from the dry air, however Dove Nourishing Oil Care is helping me tame the frizz and have more manageable and soft hair.



Disclosure: I received free samples from Dove to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. 

No comments:

Post a Comment