8.30.2011

Lots of things going on!

August has been quite a busy month for me!

1. My husband returned from Afghanistan on the 11th after a year-long deployment (Woohoo!)
2. I've started contributing to my friend Aleks' blog: Busy Working Mama
3. As more soldiers here at Ft. Campbell are returning home and babies are being born, Michelle Elise Photography has had quite a few photo sessions!
4. I admit it, I'm addicted to Scentsy, so... I decided why not start selling it?
5. I'm crocheting again and hope to get a few baby blankets finished soon and listed on Etsy.
6. I have a few reviews and giveaways coming up in the very near future!
7. In September, I hope to do a better job tracking my earnings from surveys and swagbucks and post the results at the end of the month. It's been a few months since I have :(



.... and of course these guys always keep me busy!

1 comment:

  1. I love the shot of the three of them together! Can't wait to see your earnings report!

    ReplyDelete