For 13 years, Parent’s Choice Infant Formula has helped parents like you to save approximately $600 a year on average* per infant, by offering a store brand formula with the nutritional equivalence of national brands for half the cost.
See how much you can save when choosing Parent’s Choice Infant formula by checking out the Parent's Choice $avings Calculator to compare Parent's Choice infant formulas to national brands. It’s no wonder why more and more parents are switching to store brand formula.
Did you know?
- In the US, all infant formulas are subject to the same regulations for manufacture and ingredients required for the growth of healthy babies under the Infant Formula Act.
- Store brand formulas sold at major retailers are a premium national substitute at a value price and meet the same FDA nutritional requirements as all of the major brands.
- The quality and safety of the manufacturing of infant formulas are also inspected by the FDA in the same way.
One lucky winner will receive a $10,000 college scholarship in the form of a College Savings 529 Plan. From now until 11:59pm on August 15th, 2011 you can choose to increase your little one’s chances of attending the college of his or her choice, by “liking” Parent’s Choice Infant Formula here on Facebook and filling out the simple form here. Visit this link for official sweepstakes rules.
*Total savings with Parent's Choice Infant Formula calculations based on a price per fl oz comparison of Parent's Choice Infant Formulas and their comparable national brands.
With both of my boys, I breastfed as long as I could before my Fibromylagia kicked in and made it painful and nearly impossible to continue. Making the switch to formula was certainly much more challenging on our budget than breastfeeding, which lead me to consider store brand formula. It seems as though there are still negative opinions about the quality of store brand formulas vs. major brands. However, I am confident that not only do the store brands contain the same ingredients and are held to the same standards as major brands, they are also a great way to save money without sacrificing nutrition! When I received samples and read over the information above, I was surprised to learn that Parent's Choice has been around as long as it has. Knowing more about the company history and how much I can save has definitely made me more likely to continue using Parent's Choice Infant Formula with Elliot!
Buy It: Parent's Choice Infant Formula is available in Walmart stores. You can also request a free sample of Parent's Choice Infant Formula!
Win It: One reader will win a prize pack from Parent's Choice
- 12.9 oz can of Parent’s Choice Premium to try
- 12.4 oz can of Parent’s Choice Advantage to try
- Two $3.00 off coupons for Parent’s Choice Infant Formula (redeemable at all Walmart stores)
- Parent’s Choice Starter Set – a complete nurser system that includes a variety of bottles, nipples, liners, leak proof caps and retainer rings
Extra entries: You must complete the mandatory entry above before you qualify for any extra entries! Post a comment below for each entry you complete, along with your email if it isn't visible in your blogger profile.
1. Subscribe to Cheap and Creative by email or RSS
2. "Like" Cheap and Creative on Facebook
3. Follow Cheap and Creative on Twitter
4. Grab my blog button and comment with the URL of where it's posted (2 entries)
The giveaway ends August 15, 2011 at 11:59pm CT. One winner will be selected using random.org and notified by email. The winner must respond to the email within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected. Open to readers in the US.
Disclosure: The Parent’s Choice Infant Formula product sample, information, and giveaway have been provided by Parent’s Choice through MyBlogSpark.