4.04.2011

Update

April is such an eventful month!

Earth Day is coming up on April 22nd.
My blog is turning two this month! 
The Ultimate Blog Party is going on this week.

I wanted to do something to celebrate for each of these events, but the truth is all I can think about lately is the upcoming arrival of my little one. I'm 36 weeks along now and eagerly waiting to meet him.

I've been spending most of my days resting as well. With my husband still deployed to Afghanistan and Jacob being a very active toddler, I'm drained most days. Posts on the blog will continue to be light and possibly infrequent for the next month or two.

Until I get back into a routine, please remember to check out my current giveaway for a bunch of Topricin homeopathic products!

I promise to post newborn photos as soon as I get a chance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment