3.03.2011

Review: Way Basics Storage Cubes



A few weeks ago I mentioned that I would soon be reviewing a couple storage cubes from Way Basics... Well, they've arrived, I assembled them, and I am now ready to report back. First let me start off by saying that this was the easiest item I have ever "assembled!" My sister was visiting while I was working on the cubes and she and I were laughing that they even came with instructions. It seems almost impossible to mess up the assembly. Since I don't like reading diagrams and following instructions when putting something together, I am very thankful it was not necessary this time. 


 Jacob trying to help assemble his new storage cubes

Next, I was impressed with how light the storage cubes are! They are also surprisingly durable. Yet, my favorite feature has to be that Way Basics products are made from zBoards which are formaldehyde and VOC- free, and composed of 99% post-consumer recycled paper. 

I'm very pleased with the quality and style of the storage cubes, and will definitely be ordering other items from Way Basics in the future! 





Way Basics offered a discount code for my readers, it expires on 3/11/11! To save 10% off everything on their site, enter code: WBCAC10 when you check out.


Disclosure: I was provided a discount code to purchase a product in exchange for writing a review.  

No comments:

Post a Comment