2.11.2011

Upcoming Review: Way Basics



Recently, I heard about Way Basics, a company that offers some great eco-friendly storage products, and contacted them about reviewing a product. I selected a couple storage cubes for Jacob's room and they are on the way as I write this. Check back in a few weeks for photos and my thoughts!


In addition to storage cubes, Way Basics also offers a variety bookcases. The best part is Way Basics products are made from zBoards which are  formaldehyde and VOC- free, and composed of 99% post-consumer recycled paper. They are also easy to assemble! Read more here.

Way Basics offered a discount code for me to share with my readers, and because it expires on 3/11/11, I thought I would share it right away! To save 10% off everything on their site, enter code: WBCAC10 when you check out.


Disclosure: I was provided a discount code to purchase a product in exchange for writing a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment