2.04.2011

I love Alice.com!

 Ooooo! Look what arrived today!


Lots of new goodies!

On Tuesday I placed an order with Alice.com for a few household items I needed to restock and a few other green products I wanted to try and it arrived today! I love that Alice.com has a great selection of green and eco-friendly items that ship for FREE in ~3 business days (minimum 6 items required for free shipping). Plus they offer coupons on select products that are applied instantly to your order. Here's another awesome perk, once you spend $50 on the site, you get a $10 credit! If you haven't checked out Alice.com yet, I highly suggest you do!

Disclosure: This post contains a referral link.

1 comment:

  1. I will be glad to be off the rock and back in the lower 48. I went to sign up and it's a NO GO for AK.. LAME!

    ReplyDelete