12.02.2010

Update: $20 Christmas Limit


Update:
I mentioned a couple weeks ago that this year, I am putting a $20 (out of pocket) limit on Christmas presents for Jacob. The goal is to see how much I can get for free, cheap, or with money I earn online from surveys or Swagbucks. Here is what I have so far:

1. Melissa & Doug wooden puzzle from Pampers Gifts to Grow program - FREE ($9.99 reg.)
2. Three animal puppets from Totsy - $9.45 after my $15 credit and shipping (Not yet Shipped)
3. Melissa & Doug Wooden Animal Nesting Blocks - $3.95 after $20 credit to Gilt (reg. $16)
4. Crocodile Creek Barnyard boxed floor puzzle - FREE after $20 credit to Gilt ($7.50 reg.)
5. Green Toys Fire Truck - $5.95 after $20 credit to Gilt ($18 reg.) (Not yet shipped)
6. ImagiPLAY Veggie Cutting Set - FREE (after a $35 credit from Eversave that didn't cost anything with account credits) regular price $24.00 (Not yet shipped)

Total Spent: $19.35
Total Saved: $119.99 (including shipping)

I still plan to get:
Plan Toy Solid Wood Drum - FREE (with Amazon gift cards I've earned) regular price $22.44


Disclosure: This post contains invite links.

1 comment: