11.20.2010

Shutterfly Holiday Cards +(50 Free for Bloggers!)

Shutterfly is my go-to site for ordering high quality prints of family photos as well as my photography. So I was very excited when I saw their selection of holiday card designs! For the past couple weeks, I've been working on compiling photos for our holiday card, and even made my husband email me of photo from Afghanistan so he can be included. I bet he thought he was getting out of it this year :)


The selection of card designs on Shutterfly is incredible! In general, I'm a fan of classic holiday cards with a photo of the whole family, but this year since that isn't possible for us I will be creating a collage style card. Two of my favorite designs are the Merry Modern Collage Christmas Card, or the Joy Love Story Holiday 5x7 photo card. But it will be hard to choose since I like so many! I can even design custom gift tags, or create a photo calendar, which would make a wonderful holiday gift!

Are you a blogger? Do you want 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly? Click here to go to Shutterfly for information on how you can participate in this promotion!


Disclosure: I will receive 50 free holiday cards in exchange for writing this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment