11.19.2010

Shop It To Me: Earn a $10 gift card when you refer friends!



Shop it to Me is another private shopping site that I've been a member of for over a year. I really love how I can select different brands or items I'm interested in and then I get an email in my inbox when there is a sale!

They just started a new promotion where you can earn a $10 gift card of your choice (Amazon, Old Navy, Starbucks, etc.) when you refer 10 friends. All they need to do is sign up, which is FREE for them (then they can refer their friends)! A few other bloggers have verified that this is a legitimate offer (I just started inviting my friends so I haven't earned a gift card yet).  After the friends sign up, you should receive the card within 7-14 days,  just in time for Christmas!

Here's the bonus too, you can refer up to 1,000 friends! That's a lot of gift cards!

To get started:
1. Sign up - it's FREE!
2. Confirm your membership by email
3. Once logged in, head to "profile" and scroll down to see where it says "Tell more friends." You will be able to send invites through email, Facebook, and Twitter!



Disclosure: This post contains my invite link, thanks for helping me earn a gift card!

1 comment: