surveys or Swagbucks. It's probably easier since he is only 14 months old and doesn't have a wish list for us yet, but here is what I have so far:
1. Melissa & Doug wooden puzzle from Pampers Gifts to Grow program - FREE
2. Three animal puppets from Totsy - $9.45 after my $15 credit and shipping
I plan to get:
1. Green Toys Eco-Friendly Firetruck from Wild Dill - FREE (I have a $35 credit from Eversave that didn't cost anything after account credits) regular price $24.00
2. Clementine Art Natural Crayons - 6 Color Pack - FREE (with Amazon gift cards I've earned) regular price $8.70
3. Plan Toy Solid Wood Drum - FREE (with Amazon gift cards I've earned) regular price $22.44
What are some ways that you are saving money this year?
What are some green or eco-friendly things on your list?
Disclosure: This post contains referral links.