10.27.2010

Posting Deals on Facebook

Lately, I've started sharing a lot more deals directly through my blog's Facebook fan page. The reason for this is some of the deals I find go really quickly. By the time I write up a post and it makes it to your email inbox the next morning, the offer may have ended (especially with free samples)! Or simply because I can share a link on Facebook quickly and it takes me awhile to sit and write a blog post, which I'm finding I have less and less time to do now with a one year old, finishing up school, and managing the house alone during the deployment. I'm going to keep posting here as much as possible, but I want to encourage you to also follow on Facebook if you aren't already so you can take advantage of other deals I come across and share.
Thanks everyone, I hope you are having a lovely Wednesday!

- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment