10.06.2010

MORE Pampers Codes!


Here are TWO more Pampers Gifts to Grow codes:

GIFTSTOGROW4MOM – (50 Points)
10PTSFREECODE4U – (10 Points)



In the past couple week I've earned almost 100 free points! Maybe I will have enough for another free Christmas present for Jacob soon!

Plus earn 10 Points Per Referral! Start earning 10 points for every new member you refer plus every new member gets 50 points when signing up for Pampers Gifts to Grow! After you login you need to go to Special Promotions and click on “Share Pampers Village today!” to get your referral link. There's plenty of freebie points out there so you don't have to be a Pampers user to benefit from this program!

Disclosure: This post contains an invite link.

1 comment:

  1. I just signed up last night and I already have like 220 points! I was looking through the stuff thats redeemable for points and Im pretty excited!

    ReplyDelete