10.23.2010

Groupon: Surprise coming on Monday!

 
Groupon: Get the Best Deal in Your City Today! 

Not too long ago Groupon offered the incredible deal of $50 worth of merchandise at the Gap for only $25! My sister and I both jumped on this offer and were able to save a bunch of money. Well, according to Groupon, a similar deal will be available on Monday. They will be offering a $40 credit for a brick and mortar store for only $20. I'm curious to see what the deal is and I encourage you to sign up for Groupon if you haven't already so you don't miss out!


I love that there are eco-friendly deals too! Another great Groupon discount I took advantage of was 4 t-bone steaks from my favorite local grass-fed beef farm for only $35! It's free to join Groupon, and they offer daily discounts in cities near you. Plus some offers like the one coming on Monday are available all over. However, this deal will have to be used in the store not online.

Disclosure: This post contains a referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment