9.24.2010

Opinion Outpost: Citi Gift Cards now available!

 Photobucket

Earlier today I completed a survey on Opinion Outpost and noticed in the rewards section of my account that you can now request a gift card from Citi! This is pretty exciting because it gives you another option other than Amazon gift cards or checks. Opinion Outpost was one of my favorite sites before - I've earned almost $200 in the past year - but now I'm even more happy with this source of earning money online.

In case you are a new reader and wonder why I mention survey sites so often, it is because I pay for a lot of the eco-friendly and organic items my family uses with money I earned online. It's another way to help make being green more affordable.

Disclosure: This post contains a referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment