9.01.2010

A few things that made me happy today...

Jacob and I went to Kroger this afternoon and it was VERY busy (it's payday in a military city), which isn't what made me happy, however I was thrilled when I noticed that about 1/3 of the customers checking out at the same time as me were using reusable bags! I love that reusable bags is a trend that is really taking off now that they are available everywhere and stores are even offering incentives for customers to bring their own bags. I still have yet to see anyone else with reusable produce bags, but I hope that those catch on soon too!

Later I was feeding Jacob dinner and overheard the cartoon he had been watching in the other room and it was talking about sorting recyclables! I didn't catch what show it was but I know the channel was Nick Jr.
Yay Nick Jr. for introducing recycling to little kids!

I just wanted to share a few things that made me smile today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment