9.18.2010

Earning Money Online: Are surveys worth the time?

I think so! This morning I added up my earnings to date across all of the survey panels and reward sites I'm a member of, and discovered that I've earned $1263.94! Most of the sites I've joined within the past year too! We used the extra cash for birthday and Christmas presents, cloth diapers (from Amazon), grocery items (Amazon), or even going out to dinner (Mypoints gift cards and Paypal money - I have the Paypal debit card).

Here are the earnings for each of the websites, so you can get an idea which sites pay the best. My top picks are the first four: Swagbucks, Pinecone Research, Opinion Outpost, and Lightspeed Panel.

1. Swagbucks - $175.00 (Amazon gift cards)
2. Pinecone Research - $87 (Paypal)
3. Opinion Outpost - $188.10 (Amazon gift cards)
4. Lightspeed Panel - $100 (Amazon gift cards)

5. Toluna - $33.75 (Check at $20)
6. Mindfield - $52 (Paypal)
7. YouData - $.72 (Paypal)
8. Mypoints - $223.62 (Various gift cards)
9. Valued Opinions - $103.50 (Amazon gift cards)
10. MySurvey - $58.00 (Amazon gift cards)
11. Surveyhead.com -  $50.70 (Paypal)
12. Palm Research- $11 (Paypal)
13. HarrisPoll- $5 (Amazon gift cards)

14. Ipsos i-say- $30 (Amazon gift cards)
15. SurveySavvy - $33 (Checks)
16. Other surveys - $112.55



Remember my general tips:
1. Have a "survey" email address - sometimes the invites bombard your inbox!
2. If you have a favorite company click on those surveys first. I get so many requests every day, I scan through and pick the companies that pay better, that have lower cash out minimums, and that I usually qualify for (a lot of surveys I don't make it past the screener).
3. You may think it's just a $1-3 survey, but sometimes something bigger comes out of it! For example, free products, paid follow-up surveys, or paid focus groups. I am now part of a focus group that gives me $10 gift cards every time I comment or take a quick survey, because of one $1 survey I filled out.




Disclosure: This post contains referral links

1 comment:

  1. Do you do zoompanel? Let me know if you don't and I'll refer you. I don't get cash but you can redeem points for tons of products - I've gotten dozens of paperback books, a crock pot, hand mixer, some DVDs, and my daughter's favorite Baby Signing Times DVDs from there.

    ReplyDelete