9.20.2010

BzzAgent: Free Elmer's Craft Glue and X-Acto products!

BzzAgent is a really cool program based on word of mouth marketing, that gives you the opportunity to try new products for free! Once you join, different campaigns will be open for you to participate in,which means that you get to try a product and tell your friends what you think about it. Often you will get samples and coupons to hand out, along with a full size product for you to use and keep! When the campaign ends, you report back on the buzz that you spread about the product.

Photobucket

I recently signed up for the Elmer's craft glue campaign and look what came in the mail today! I was so excited, but wished it had come earlier because I just made a birthday card this morning and these tools would have been perfect for it. If you aren't a member of BzzAgent yet, I highly recommend that you sign up so you don't miss out on future campaigns!

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog from your feature with Simply Stacie :o) Now following you...hope you can stop by my blog...I "try" to include eco-friendly posts too!

    http://spoonsspadesandstitches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete