8.20.2010

Ebates: HUGE Referral Bonuses!


Any time I shop online, I try to go through either Shopathome.com, Mypoints.com, or Ebates.com so I get a little cash back on my purchase. I don't mention these sites that often on this blog because it's doesn't exactly fit in the "green" category. However, it definitely fits in the general savings category! If you are already planning to shop online, why not save money while you are at it?

I just noticed an email from Ebates.com about HUGE bonuses they are offering members for referrals. Not only do you get $5 in your account for every referral, you also get:
1. Refer 50 friends and get an iPad! I secretly want an iPad so that one certainly caught my eye.
2. Refer 100 friends and you get a $1,000 shopping spree!
3. Refer 200 friends and you get an iPhone or Droid +1 year of service or $2,500!
4. Refer 300 friends and you get a 7 night cruise or $4,500!

I wanted to share, not to get a bunch of referrals (but that would be awesome), but because I think my readers should jump on this offer and refer friends! You will be helping them save money, while earning a little bonus for yourself! Once you join Ebates.com, your referral code can be found under the "Tell-a-Friend" tab at the top of the page.

Rules:
A qualified referral is a new user to Ebates who makes a purchase of $20 or more earning cash back. Note, no self-referrals allowed and returned purchases do not qualify. To qualify for the bonus you must refer the qualified new members between 8/1/10 and 9/30/10 and they must make their qualifying purchase by 10/10/10. Only one bonus level per person awarded, you will receive the highest bonus level for which you qualify. Ebates decisions are final. In the event that any of the bonuses as described are not available a similar bonus will be awarded. You are responsible for any taxes, as applicable by law. Referral Bonus Promotion is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia or Puerto Rico and are eighteen (18) years of age or older. For complete bonus program rules, please visit http://refer.ebates.com.

Disclosure: This post contains my referral link.  

No comments:

Post a Comment