8.20.2010

Deployment Day #1

We said goodbye this morning... and I'm going to try to do some blogging today for distraction. I can't sit around and cry all weekend, that's for sure. I have to say though, that goodbye felt worse than anything I have ever felt before, so it can only get better from here. Don't let the smile in the photo fool you, I was fighting tears all morning.


In case you're curious, I will be blogging more frequently at my Army Wife For Now blog in the next year, and I will also be posting pictures from my Project 365 (a photo a day during the deployment).

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry. I will add your other blog to my reader.
    I am thinking of you and tell your husband thank you for all that he has done for our country.
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...You will be busy with your little one, Michelle. Everything will be alright.

    ReplyDelete