7.12.2010

Update on what I'm up to

I'm a little distracted today with a new project that I started recently... I can't say too much about it right now other than a friend/colleague and I are writing a book for military parents. I'm very excited about this project because I've had a lot of different ideas in the past but I think this is something I'm passionate about and I think will actually benefit many other families out there. In the near future I will be doing some research and need information from military parents so if you are interested or know someone that is a military parent who would like to contribute some feedback to my project, I'll keep you posted on details.

As far as the blog goes, I have a couple reviews and giveaways in the works for later this month, some really great products! Around the house... the garden is growing and I will have a lot of tomatoes in the next couple weeks. Yesterday I planted radishes in the box where the pumpkin vine was. I'm working on setting up my photo studio at home for all kinds of photoshoots, and will soon be adding more to michelleelisephotography.com.
Jacob is crawling very quickly, standing, and generally getting into everything. My husband will have his official deployment orders any day now and he leaves some time next month. I won't be posting specific information about that, but I will probably take a mini blog vacation right before he leaves, so I can focus on family time with him. If you are interested in reading about my experiences as an Army wife, check out my Army Wife for Now blog.

Thank you for reading everyone, I appreciate all of my readers, and love your comments!

- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment