7.03.2010

Review: Boon Flo and Bath Goods



Boon products are modern, innovative, and offer solutions to simplify and add a little fun to your child's routine. We love Boon products in our home! The first one we tried several months ago was the Squirt food dispensing spoon, which makes feeding time easier and less messy. Now it's on my list of travel essentials for babies! When I came across the Odd Ducks, I had to get one because they are PVC and phthalate-free, which makes them safe for my little teething monster. Then we got a few of the Fluid cups, which Jacob is now learning to use. There are a bunch more products that I've been wanting to get, so I was very excited when Boon asked if I would like to try the Flo and Bath Goods.


Installing the Flo faucet cover was much easier than I imagined! It's as simple as pinching the device open and setting it over the spout. Plus, it fit on perfectly and the design still allows the shower lever to lift so I don't have to remove the Flo in order to switch between baths and showers. I appreciate that the Flo has a built-in soap reservoir as well. When filling the tub with water, all you have to do is press the button in the front of the Flo spout cover to add a little soap or bubble bath to the water! This feature is another great time saver! Most importantly, the Flo protects my baby from bumping his head on the faucet while playing in the tub.















The Bath Goods set includes fifteen bath appliqués, three balls, and two mini-scrubbies. The appliqués come in fun shapes and colors that easily stick to the side of the tub when wet. The Bath Goods toys are also designed to not absorb water which helps reduce mold and mildew. Jacob loves playing with the Bath Goods set because he can pick up the pieces and the balls are just the right size for his hands to hold. I like that the toys help him stay happy and busy in the tub so I can soap him up and rinse him off easily. Bath time is now something Jacob really looks forward to! As soon as he hears the faucet turn on he crawls down the hallway and tries to climb in the tub, clothes and all!


Buy It: Boon products are available in stores and online, to find a retailer near you click here.You can also find Boon on Twitter and Facebook!


Disclosure: I received sample products free of charge to facilitate my review, no other compensation was received. These are my honest opinions based on my experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment