7.23.2010

I love Opinion Outpost!



I just realized that it's been exactly a year since I joined Opinion Outpost, and it is now one of my favorite sites for earning money online! I like that most surveys take about 15-20 minutes and pay around $2, plus it's easy to cash out as soon as you have a balance of $5 or more and you get an Amazon code immediately.

Check this out, in the past year I've earned $160 in Amazon gift cards!


If you haven't joined Opinion Outpost yet, I highly recommend that you do!


Disclosure: This post contains a referral link.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! Blogging's sucking up too much of my free time so I've been so bad about doing surveys. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I joined opinion outpost a while ago but haven't completed even one survey. Maybe I should start taking them..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should Sangeetha! It's nice having extra spending money to spoil yourself with :)

    ReplyDelete