7.16.2010

Blog Awards!

Emmy, the blogger behind one of my new favorite blogs: Emmys Boos and Rawrs, gave me a couple blog awards! I always appreciate hearing when a reader, especially another blogger likes reading my blog! So thank you for the awards!


The awards she nominated me for are the sunshine award:

and the versatile blogger:



What are the rules with winning these amazing awards
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Share seven things about you
3. Nominate 10 newly discovered blogs
4. Let your nominees know about the award

#2 Seven things about me
1. I like doing laundry but I hate doing dishes.
2. I love reading Tom Robbins books.
3. I'm currently working on a Masters in Early Childhood Education, but my real interest is Play Therapy.
4. I obsessively check the mailbox.
5. I have about 40 hours worth of tattoos on me.
6. I take pictures of everything.
7. In one year I did 7 half marathons and two triathlons.

#3 Nominate 10 blogs
These are 10 blogs I love to read:
1. Emmys Boos and Rawrs

No comments:

Post a Comment