6.28.2010

Upcoming Review: CSN Stores


A few days ago, CSN Stores asked me if I'd like to review a product from one of their 200+ stores, and I jumped at the opportunity! There's been a lot of buzz around the blogging community about CSN Stores, and I can see why considering they carry almost EVERYTHING, including many eco-friendly items (which especially got my attention). I've been looking over the large variety of items available from CSN Stores and making a little wishlist, a few things I noticed are the wall sconces, stainless steel cookware, sandboxes, and other baby furniture. Plus they offer free shipping on almost everything and their prices are budget-friendly! If you haven't visited them online yet, I recommend that you check out CSN Stores. Also, check back soon for my review!

No comments:

Post a Comment