6.11.2010

Swagbucks Surveys!



I'm VERY excited that Swagbucks is now rewarding members for completing surveys! I earn the bulk of my money online by completing surveys from a variety of companies. This money helps pay for essentials and extras that I get from Amazon, or if the earnings go to my paypal account, I can transfer it directly to my bank. Well now that Swagbucks has surveys I think it will be even easier for me to meet my $5 a Day Challenge goals!

Swagbucks is a site that works primarily as a search engine, and rewards you randomly for searches, and for a bunch of other things (like shopping online, referring friends, and now surverys!) You can read more about Swagbucks' Trusted Surveys here. Surveys can be accessed under the "Ways to earn" tab on Swagbucks.


If you aren't using  Swagbucks yet, this is just one more great reason why you should join! I typically earn about $15-20 a month in Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks!



Disclosure: This post contains a referral link.

4 comments:

  1. I very rarely qualify for the surveys...and when I do qualify and half-way through, I get a message that they have already reached the maximum number of participants. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a bummer! I've qualified for a few of them maybe about 50% I've started on. By far, Pinecone research is my favorite survey company because I qualify for everything the send me and it pays $3 each. After that opinion outpost, lightspeed, and valued opinions are other favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, Michelle!!
    Today, I completed my survey ever & got 50 swagbucks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. meant to say first survey ever :)

    ReplyDelete