6.16.2010

9 months

Today my noisy, one-toothed, carpet lint eating, crawling little monster is 9 months old! And it was yesterday that he made some expression, or something about the way he was sitting and looking around, or maybe just the fact that he seems so tall already...something about him made me realize that he is starting to look more about more like a child and less and less like a baby. I'm completely fine with it, you aren't going to hear me talking about how much I miss when he was tiny, or how quickly he's grown up and how it makes me sad, because I don't feel sad about it. Growing up a bit is fine by me, because up until a few weeks ago we were still feeding a few times a night, and now I am finally getting to sleep through the night more nights than not! I enjoyed the good parts about those stages and we've moved on to new things. I like this stage, Jacob has quite a personality and he cracks me up, but I'm sure tomorrow there will be something new about him that amazes me. That's the part I enjoy, being surprised each day. Happy 9 months Jacob, I couldn't imagine life without you :)

4 comments:

  1. He's a cutie! I loved each and every new stage of my daughter's life. She'll be 3 this October and it flies by so quickly. I would swear that each new developmental milestone was my favorite stage, but then it just got better. It is so fun to have a conversation with her and to see their little personalities develop and grow. Enjoy Jacob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 9 months Jacob!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what is that thing? Looks cool! Happy 9 months!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's made by Guidecraft, I won it last month, super cool!

    ReplyDelete