I suffered from very dry skin this past winter and patches of it were lingering into spring. While, I've found other lotions that moisturize my skin, it didn't last long and in no time my skin was dry, cracking, and itchy again. Over the past couple months, I've read many positive reviews and heard about this new "skin care breakthrough" so I decided to contact Skin MD Natural and find out for myself.
Skin MD Natural lotion is a little different than any other lotion I've tried before because it's a shielding lotion, which means it forms a protective layer by bonding with your skin. This layer blocks irritants that dry out your skin and it enhances your skin's natural protective abilities. As a result, it both moisturizes and stops the loss of moisture.
What I like about Skin MD Natural lotion:
- It goes on light and grease-free
- It absorbs quickly, yet I can still feel the shielding layer of lotion remaining on my skin
- The scent is mild
- My dry skin has been repaired and smoothed!
- It is a great refreshing facial moisturizer
- A little lotion goes a long way
- Natural ingredients (see the list here), No animal products or testing, Dermatology tested, Fragrance and colorant free, Hypoallergenic, Paraben free, and Non-comedogenic
You can find Skin MD Natural lotion in stores, use the store locator to find it near you!
Win It: One reader will win a bottle of Skin MD Natural lotion! To enter, please visit Skin MD Natural and tell me something you learned about the lotion or why you'd like to try it.
You must complete the mandatory entry above before you qualify for any extra entries! Post a comment below for each entry you complete, along with your email if it isn't visible in your blogger profile.
1) Follow Skin MD Natural on Twitter
2) Subscribe to Cheap and Creative by email or RSS
3) Become a Facebook Fan of Cheap and Creative
4) Follow Cheap and Creative on Twitter
5) Grab my regular button and comment with the URL of where it's posted (2 entries)
6) Grab my blog birthday button and comment with the URL of where it's posted (3 entries)
7) Vote for Cheap and Creative on Top Mommy Blogs, just click the link on the right sidebar (1 entry per day)
8) Enter any or all of the other giveaways posted during the blog birthday event (1 entry each)
9) Email 3 friends about this giveaway and cc email@example.com on the email (1 entry)
10) Tweet about this giveaway and comment with your tweet URL (1 entry per day), you can use this tweet:
Win Skin MD Natural Lotion @cheapandcreativ and @skinmdnatural
http://cheapandcreative.blogspot.com ~ Ends 4/30!
11) Share about this giveaway in your Facebook status along with a link, then comment below with the status URL (you get this by clicking on the time of your status update) for 1 extra entry per day.
The giveaway ends April 30th at 11:59pm CT. One winner will be selected using random.org and notified by email. The winner must respond to the email within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected. Open to readers in the US.
Disclosure: I received sample product from Skin MD Natural in order to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. This post is based on my own personal opinions and experiences. Thank you Skin MD Natural for sponsoring this review and giveaway!