4.25.2010

13 by 30 Challenge: Week 2


Today marks the end of week 2 of my 13 by 30 Challenge! I trained mostly indoors this week because it's a struggle for me to want to wake early and go running after a night of feeding my baby every couple hours, and it gets hot later in the day. However, he seems to be sleeping through the night now, it's happened 3 times in the past week! I'm so excited, but afraid of jinxing it. It's crazy how some babies start sleeping through the night after a couple of months, and others, like my little guy, wait until after 7 months. Needless to say, I'm thankful for getting better sleep the past couple of nights!

Here's what my training looked like this week:

Tuesday - 4.75 miles on the elliptical (475 calories)
Thursday - no sleep = no exercise :(
Saturday - 4.8 miles on the elliptical (480 calories)
Sunday - 3.25 mile run and 1.25 mile walk (I'm guessing 450 calories burned)

Weight - 166 (1 pound lost since day 1 of training)

1 comment: