2.11.2010

My new blog: "Army Wife For Now..."


I've been wanting to write more about my experiences as an Army wife, yet I couldn't figure out a way to fit that into Cheap and Creative since I have too many projects and categories on this blog already. So, this morning I created a whole new blog : Army Wife for Now...

At some point this year my husband will be deploying to Afghanistan, and I will be raising our baby alone, a couple thousand miles away from our families. I know that blogging will give me an outlet to express what I experience during the deployment and as an Army wife in general.

Please keep in mind that I still have a lot of work to do on layout and design, but if you would like to check it out and give me feedback that would be great!

2 comments:

  1. was really touched by ur new blog..Felt sad...
    You must be proud that your husband is serving our country. God bless you and your family..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I am very proud of him and thankful that he supports our family. I'm fortunate.

    ReplyDelete