2.09.2010

I love recyclebank.com!



Do you remember when I posted about recyclebank.com and how you can earn points for some REALLY good coupons! So have you signed up for RecycleBank yet? If not, go over here and follow the instructions to sign up and get 100 free points to your account. Well I just logged into my account today and discovered that by joining the "Ebay Green Team" I got an extra 50 points! If you read my previous post you will learn how to get even more points!

Here's what I ended up cashing out for today:
$2 off 2 Earthbound Farm Organic products - 50 points
FREE box of Kashi cereal - 50 points
FREE Seventh Generation All purpose cleaner - 100 points
FREE Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid - 50 points
FREE Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Baby Wipes - 75 points


I also spotted these deals (under the "Grocery & Food" reward category):
$5 off Green Works detergent (with the purchase of any Green Works product) - 50 points
$5 off one Huggies Little Movers or Little Snugglers)! - 150 points
Buy one get one free Huggies Little Snugglers or Little Movers - 300 points
$1.50 off Huggies baby wipes - 75 points
Buy one get one free Huggies baby wipes - 150 points (I've used this one!!!)
$1 off Odwalla - 50 points


When you place a reward order, you will receive the coupons by mail in about 5-7 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment