1.28.2010

Swagbucks: Just hit my $50 mark!

Woohoo! I just earned swagbuck number 45 to cashout for another $5 at Amazon! This puts my total at $50 earned!!

I joined Swagbucks back in August 2009, and since then I've earned $50 in Amazon gift cards! That's mainly been from searching, or watching for codes in their toolbar, swidget, or blog. A few of my friends and readers have signed up from my links (THANKS!) which helps because for every swagbuck you earn, I earn one up to 100!

So I think you should join and tell your friends too! It's so easy to earn swagbucks, I get on average 3-5 per day, and when I hit 45, I request a gift card. It's so simple, I can't think of a good reason not to use Swagbucks.

Search & Win

6 comments:

  1. I started using Swagbucks 3 days ago & I've 11 SBs now. I've no referrals.. wish I could get 50 SBs within a few months..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 50 SBs !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm at the point where I earn about 90 swagbucks a month on my own! This month I really kept track of bonus codes available and I had a few extras from referrals so I earned 135! It's gotten to the point where anything I want I order from Amazon, especially since I earn so many gift cards from surveys. The UPS guy must wonder about me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess what, Michelle.... Last night I checked my SB account and I only had 4 SBs instead of 11!! Isn't that weird...Wondering why they deducted it... On a positive note, this morning I got 2 SBs. Now now I have 6

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really weird! I haven't had that happen yet, maybe you could email them about it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I e-mailed them about it. Hope they reply... Thank you Michelle.

    ReplyDelete