1.08.2010

Organic Baby: Urthchild.com



The first company that I have the pleasure of sharing with you is urthchild.com!

Urth Child offers organic, nontoxic, and eco-friendly products, ranging from clothes to toys to nursery furniture and more! Most of their prices are reasonable for organic items, and they offer a gift registry (bonus!) I'm very impressed with their toy selection, here are a just few of my favorites: Sophie the Giraffe (my son has this toy and LOVES it), the Green Toys Dump Truck (this is going on my wish list!), and the wool felting kits (really cool gift idea for crafty moms!) When you finish browsing for baby, check out the ways to treat yourself, like this gift set ...
.


* Please note that I was not compensated by this company for writing a review, this review is completely unsolicited. I just felt like sharing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment