1.04.2010

6 Reasons Why I LOVE Rite Aid!


Is Rite Aid on your list of stores where you maximize savings and score great deals? If not, I suggest you try shopping there this year! Every week I can find something free or extremely cheap due to the following programs they offer, hence The 6 Reasons Why I Love Rite Aid:

1. Single Check Rebates
It doesn't get much easier than this... you enter your receipts online and at the end of the month request one rebate check! Rite Aid often offers items that are free after rebate too, so if you combine the rebate with a coupon then you've got a MONEYMAKER!

2. Video Values
Watch ads online and earn Rite Aid coupons that can be combined with manufacturer's coupons (MFC) in store. Each ad is worth about 1-2 credits and when you hit 20 credits for the month you can print a $5 off $20 coupon! Which brings me to #3

3. $5 Coupons
Rite Aid frequently offers $5 off $20 or $25 coupons that can be printed from places like coupons.com or the Video Values site. Use this coupon before handing the cashier any of your other MFCs or store coupons!

4. Gift of Savings
Last year I participated in this program twice and it was very easy to get my total to over $100 over the program period and earn a bonus $20 gift certificate to be used at Rite Aid. The purchase totals were pre-coupon and pre-rebate! I will make sure to post next time this is available.

5. BOGO Free Sales + BOGO Free MFCs = 2 FREE products!
According to Rite Aid's official coupon policy, you can use a BOGO free coupon on a BOGO free sale! You don't pay anything for 2 items! I've also used up to 3 or 4 coupons at once to walk away with a handful of freebies.

6. The Game of Life *NEW*
This game started yesterday (1/3/10) and I'm already well on my way to winning a couple prizes (fingers crossed!). You earn game pieces for buying participating products, match game pieces to win anything from a $250,000 Mortgage to a $20 gift card.

No comments:

Post a Comment