10.20.2009

My Rite Aid Trip 10/20



This purchase was actually 3 transactions, I broke it up so I could use multiple $5 off coupons (both the $5/$25 Rite Aid coupon and the $5 off $20 from Rite Aid's Video Values program)

Transaction 1:
Covergirl Mineral Blush $8.19*($4.10 after discount, see below)- $1 MFC from the newspaper and $1 Rite Aid Video Values Coupon
Covergirl Foundation $6.59* - $1 MFC from the newspaper and $1 Rite Aid Video Values Coupon
2 Huggies Snugglers $8.99 each - one $3 MFC (from a Huggies sample I got in the mail) and one $2 PDF coupon from my previous post HERE ) - $1 Rite Aid Huggies coupon I had from a mailer

Total: $15.92 (after tax)
* Please note that I bought these items because there was a Buy one get one 50% off sign in the Covergirl section, but it turns out that was an old special, they still honored the deal for me and gave me 50% off the $8.19 item!

Transaction 2:
Huggies Snugglers $8.99 - $3 MFC (from Huggies sample)
Carefree liners $3.99 - $1 MFC (from Carefree sample in mail) - $2 Rite Aid Video Values coupon
Udderly Smooth cream $2.99
Neilmed Nasal Mist $9.99 - $2 coupon from here
-$5 off $20 Coupon
Total: $14.95 (after tax) - $9.99 Rebate for Neilmed and $1 Rebate for Udderly Smooth (learn more about rebates HERE) ----> $3.96 after rebates

Transaction 3:
2 Huggies Pure and Natural $8.99 each - 2 $3 MFC (from Huggies sample or print them at coupons.com)
Zucol Cold Care $5.99
Blink Tears eye drops $7.99 - $3 MFC from newspaper
-$5/$25 Rite Aid coupon
Total: $20.52 (after tax) - $7.99 Rebate for Blink Tears and $5.99 for Zucol ---> $6.54 after rebates


NOTE: Choose items like the eye drops or cold medicine to get your total up to $25 and because they are free after rebate. Also, I bought 5 packs of diapers to qualify for the voucher for a free pack (more info at Rite Aid's Single Check Rebate page )



GRAND TOTAL: $26.42 and I get 6 packs of diapers plus all of the other items, even if I didn't get the other items ~$4.40 per pack of diapers is a good price! 


There is another deal scenario at Give Me Neither that I suggest you check out!



No comments:

Post a Comment