9.14.2009

A Very Successful Rite Aid Trip!

 
I just got back from Rite Aid. I wanted to squeeze in a good outing before my baby arrives, and I think that I did a pretty good job! Here's what I picked up:

 
  • Suave Lotion 18oz on sale for $1.99 - $1 Single Check Rebate (SCR) - $1 coupon from the paper a couple weeks ago = FREE
  • Glade Fragrance Collection Soy Candle on sale $2.99 - $3 coupon from smartsource.com (may not be available anymore) = FREE 
  • Angel Soft 4pk on sale $.99 - $.50 coupon from 9/13 newspaper = $.49
  • Huggies wipes travel pack $1.99 - $1.50 ("Huggies Diaper Product" coupon from HERE) = $.49
  • 2 Chef Michaels dog food cans 2pk $1.29 - BOGO free coupon from newspaper a couple weeks ago = 4/$1.29
  • Cesar Bistro dog food $1.19 - FREE coupon I requested HERE = FREE
  • Twix bar $.88 - FREE coupon from HERE = FREE
  • Almay eye liner $7.49 (pricey I know, but I'm almost out) - $2 SCR = $5.49
  • Healthy Choice Fresh Mixer on sale $2.50 - $2 coupon from HERE = $.50
  • 5 Johnson's Baby items (powder, bath wash, lotion) on sale $2.99ea - 5 $1 coupons from HERE and HERE and the 9/13 newspaper - $10 SCR for buying 5 = 5 for FREE!
Before handing the cashier any of the other coupons, I make sure to use a $5 off $25 Rite Aid Coupon from HERE

Total (after SCR, w/tax) = $6.71

I'm also submitting the receipt for Rite Aid's Fall "Gift of Savings" cash back (gift card) program where you get $5 back for spending $25-50, $10 back for $51-100, or $20 back for $100+, purchases must be made between 9/13-10/17. I think it is based on the total after coupons, more info is available HERE



I suggest you check out The Krazy Coupon Lady or For The Mommas for a list of what you can get this week at Rite Aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment